Tuesday, October 4, 2011

dissapointed , injured its all because of you

asslamualaikum .. for my reader and bestie .. please don't make my heart break and don't make me hate you .. coz , if i hate u for the first time .. i will hate you for a long time .. because i remember what you do to me , bad or kind .. if the thing that you make is bad , i will hate u 4ever maybe .. and maybe i don't want to have any relationship with you .. because my heart was break .. its so hurt me .. furthermore , she is my bestie .. i will 4give her , but i can't to friends with her anymore .. but if you make a kind things to me , i will remember you in my heart .. maybe , i will be the one who so happy because of you .. i will remember you everytime .. i will pray for your happiness .. when you are sad , i'll always beside you .. when you in trouble , i'll always beside you too ..
i will never forget who you are . so , if you think that you make some mistake with someone , say sorry to them .. because , maybe the person that you hurt still grudge with you .. and it can make your life suffer because of their grudge .. so , be diligent to say sorry to everyone .. i don't want to be very kind to people .. because it can make me dissapointed with them .. if i very kind , they will hurt me .. like being selfish , happy on someone sadness .. i write this because it happen to me for the first time .. i feel dissapointed and injured ...

No comments:

Post a Comment