Tuesday, October 4, 2011

i'm happy with what i have just now ..

assalamualaikum .. hello .. hi .. okay reader and my bestie , from now i'm happy with my friends , my house , my cat , my family and everything .. i think , i don't need a new friends .. maybe , because i'm happy with my life just now .. but if you wanna be my friends , i will not reject .. but , please don't hurt me okay .. don't worry i will not sulking because of the small matter .. if i sulking , you can persuading me easily .. with make me laugh .. haha .. i miss that moment .. but if i'm friends with ain , i'm gonna be crazy .. she make me laugh and laugh .. i'm happy being her friends .. you know what ? i'm the one who lucky being her friends .. #NAK SAYA CUIM AWAK ?! .. So funny .. That's my sentences with Ain .. I'm gonna remember you with all my life .. I will never forget you .. Okay Ain .. Didn't forget about Husna too .. She is my bestie from standard 6 .. The intelligent girl ... Got 5A's in UPSR 2010 ..  Hope she happy always .. Cannot erase you two in my mind .. The two of you is my source of the happiness .. Thanks for being my friends .. Thanks very much okay .. If the two of you has no in my life , i will be lonely ..

No comments:

Post a Comment